Tuesday, September 12, 2006

a run down of what i did last week:

Wednesday: Ludwigsburg Castle with the kids. So many things for them do to and there were displays made of pumpkins depicting American Cowboy/Indian themes… very amusing

Thursday: Reimund came home early and took the kids and me to the local outdoor swimming pool. It was super cold, but we all had fun. Sabine met us after work and we all had dinner at a restaurant together.

Friday: Went on an hour long run with Reimund. Couldn’t believe I made it that long!! I told them I was into running, and had been going in the mornings myself, so Reimund suggested we go together. We went to the forest near by, so it was beautiful, and nice to have a running buddy as well.

Saturday: Spent the morning in Stuttgart, went to the Market Hall with tons of product/meat/bread/chesse stands… all individually of course. Then went to Daimler Stadium in Stuttgart for the IAAF World Finals for track and field. Very exciting to see all the international competitors. I sat close to the jumping and had a great view for women’s long jump and men’s triple jump. All the better since those are what I used to to.

Sunday: Went to a nearby town called Maulbronn with the family to tour the monastery there. It was pretty interesting and a very cute town, so I was happy to have gone 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home