Monday, September 25, 2006

indian summer

I have been extremely lucky with the weatehr here... It is still very warm here, and I´m crossing my fingers that it holds out for a bit longer. Last week Reimund had the week off of work, so he took me and the kids to do some more fun things. Because it had been hot, we went to a lake on Friday and I went windsurfing. Mind you I hadn´t done this since the summer after freshman year of highschool, but it was still fun. I didn´t really end up going anywhere, but I did manage to get up on the board and pull the sail up, haha. I´m sure it was quite a sight from the lake side. We´ve also been enjoying eating out on the patio in the evenings, and not having to bundle up just yet. Knowing that I have a rough winter ahead makes me even more grateful for the good weather now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home