Thursday, July 26, 2007

people along the way

First off, I can not believe that I basically only have three more weeks of work!!! Next week, then two weeks of holidays and after that the last two weeks, amazing... I am sure I said some of my first official good byes today at my German class - which was kind of sad. It was the last day, and so we had a little party, and got the results of out end of the year test (nothing official, just to show we where we are supposed to be after this course level) So I thought I would post a pict of our class picture that I edited with everyone's names and countries of origin (you might have to click on the pict to get it bigger so you can read all the names)and of course one with the family too. I finally got a group shot of all of us looking nice for Reimund's birthday party :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look fabulous em!!! =) btw, i can't believe it's already been a year!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home