Thursday, March 08, 2007

HAHAHA

It seems like ever since I got here, people have been telling me that I need a German boyfriend to help me speak better German.... yes this is an obvious one, though SO much easier said than done. With my limited knowledge of German, and the fact that most of the time when I am out and about I speak English (i know, not good) it has made this task of a relationship a little difficult. I finally had a talk with my German teacher the other day about how I don´t feel like I am benefiting all that much from the class. I need to speak more, and the whole classroom format of learing isn´t the best for me. She´s been really great about incoporating more talking activities into our lessons, but today, durning our coffee break she says to me, "You know what you need to do to improve your German is come to class, pracitce the grammar and find a German boyfriend" My response was "Genau!!" which means 'exactly' however I eaxplained it´s not something you can just go to the store and pick up, haha. So we had this little dialouge and after the break we are all stitting down again and she tells the whole class that they need to start finding German guys to set me up with!!!!! Oh my god, I have never laughed so hard, or been as much shock in my entire life!! It was hilariuos. She then adds, that the need one guy each for Fernanda and Rabbia too (the two other au pairs in my class) but it was still quite a moment. Finally at the end of class she shakes my hand good bye and says that while we are all out at the museum in Stuttgart on Saturday we can look for my German guy... Oh, Frau Eugenia!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes girl...have the german boys come to you! =) awesome!!!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home