Friday, February 16, 2007

1/2 way through, and a whole new me to show to you...

Well I did it! I´d been thinking about going short for a while, and I finally got so tired of the split ends I decided to just do away with it all... I´ve been here for 6 months (well in a week from today) and I figured a perfect point in time to take on a whole new me

before:
after:

This was yesterday, and today was my first time styling it on my own, so of course it doesn´t look as cute as she did it yesterday, but it will just take some time to get there, and I´m still really happy with it


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do they have Locks for Love in Germany? hehe...

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
I love your new hair do! So cute and I bet it's easy to take care of (take it from one who knows).

Love & miss you,
Fae

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home