Monday, November 13, 2006

pictures

I needed to change the way I am sharing pictures with everyone, because the whole Facebook thing is not working anymore. I am going to try Shutterfly for a while, but it takes a long time to load the photos, so there may not be as many. Just go to: emindeutschland.shutterfly.com and that one site will be updated whenever I add photos. So far I have only been able to add the picts from Prague and Vienna... Budapest might happen in a little while.

On a side note: It is full force fall turning into winter now. There´s constantly a chill in the air, and the leaves are beautiful golds and browns. We haven´t gotten any snow yet, but other parts of southern Germany have, so I guess it´s only a matter of time. This little California girl is holding out with my sweaters/fleeces/kneelength parka (many of which are made possible by the old job, haha) Everything else is going well. It took about a week to get back into the swing of things after the holidays, but I´m back on track and looking forward to what´s ahead. I made butternut squash soup over the weekend for all of us, it was soooo good, and the next adventure is Thanksgiving, yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home